Evaluate your business
When you have signed up and created an account you have the possibility to evaluate your business according to the wellbeing criteria using one or more of our self-evaluation tests. By evaluating your business you can discover areas that are aligned with wellbeing that you already have developed and that you can promote to your customers, you will also get feedback about areas you can improve. If you pass the test, you can become a Home of Wellbeing and have the possibility to market yourself on the Wellbeing Atlas.
There are self-evaluating tests for businesses within the following four categories:
- accommodation (for example hotels, B&Bs, and camping sites)
- food (for example cafés, restaurants, food trucks, juice bars)
- products (for example shops, stores or farm-shops, offering crops, handicraft, and beauty products)
- services (this applies to all possible types of offers for guests and customers for example guided tours, treatments, trainings, courses, music, events, or yoga classes)
“When you do good, you feel good and develop a state of wellbeing.”
How it works
On the page “My Account” you will find the button “Evaluate your business” – click on it to access the four self-evaluating tests. Start with the self-evaluating test for your main category of business.
- If your business includes more than one category and you will do more than one self-valuating test, a lot of the questions will be the same – you will however need to answer all questions in each questionnaire.
- Each self-evaluation test contains five mandatory questions, these five questions concern actions, issues, or responsibilities that are essential in order to ensure that wellbeing tourism is delivered.
- Each self-evaluation test is divided in four parts. These are:
- An environmental friendly business
- Contribute to the development of others
- Be a welcoming host
- A sustainable workplace
- All questions are “Yes” and “No” questions
- Some questions have the option “Not relevant”
How to be approved
- You must fulfill 75% of all the relevant questions in the selected self-evaluation test, and,
- you must fulfill all the mandatory questions, to be eligible as a Home of Wellbeing.
One icon for each passed self-evaluation test
Once you pass one of the self-evaluation tests, and is approved, you will receive the respective icon (services; accommodation; gastronomy; products):